By registering, you give permission for Avistone to contact you. Avistone does not share your information with anyone.
The Avistone Strategic Fund I represents an opportunity to invest in a multi-asset fund focused on acquiring hotels at discounted prices and favorable risk-return ratios. The impact of COVID-19 has presented market conditions for Avistone to buy quality hotels at attractive prices, generate current income once occupancy is stabilized and sell the investments in 3 to 5 years at potentially healthy profits. We believe this opportunity to buy quality hotels below replacement cost is likely to produce lucrative market beating returns.
1) The Members will be entitled to receive a preferred return in an amount equal to a 9% cumulative but not compounded annual return on their Net Capital Contributions. The preferred return is paid from cash flow from operations or sale subject to available cash flow.
2) This communication is intended solely for accredited investors as such is defined in the Securities Act, and is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or ownership interests. Past or projected performance does not guarantee or predict future results; all projections and estimates contained herein are subject to change any time without notice. This investment opportunity may not be available in all states. All information contained herein is in summary form, does not purport to be all-inclusive or contain all the information or risk factors a prospective investor needs to evaluate the potential investment opportunity contained herein. Any such evaluation must be considered in conjunction with the final Private Placement Memorandum (the “PPM”); the information contained herein is qualified in its entirety by such and all prospective investors are strongly encouraged to read all “risk factors” in the PPM. Further, some of the initial information provided above contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve numerous risks and uncertainties, and investors should not rely on them as predictions of future events. The forward-looking statements included herein are based upon Avistone’s current expectations, plans, estimates, assumptions and beliefs that involve numerous risks and uncertainties. Although Avistone believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, the Property’s actual results may differ significantly from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such differences include, but are not limited to, assumptions pertaining to leasing rates, reimbursements, market vacancy, tenant rollover and retention percentages, capitalization rates and other assumptions which may be inaccurate. Prospective Purchasers of Interests are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements contained herein. The actual results of the Project may differ significantly from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements. Avistone reserves to the right to withdraw this investment opportunity at any time for any reason without liability to any party. Investments in private securities contain a high degree of risk and often have long hold periods. They are illiquid and may result in the loss of principal. Avistone’s strategy may not occur due to numerous external influencers.
3) Commercial Real Estate is subject to risks inherent to the acquisition, management and ownership of real property, including environmental concerns, changes in economic conditions, changes in the investment climate for real estate investments, new competition, changes in the demand from competing properties, changes in local market conditions, changes in lease-up periods, changes in real estate tax rates and other operating expenses.
4) Security transactions administered by WealthForge Securities, LLC, member FINRA | SIPC. WealthForge Securities and Avistone are not affiliated.
5) Past performance may not be indicative of future results; there is no assurance that objectives will be met.
6) Diversification does not guarantee profits or protect against losses.
7) IMPORTANT NOTICE: The accompanying email transmission is a privileged and confidential communication and is intended to be viewed and read only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or its authorized agent, you are prohibited from reading this transmission, and the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission to or by person[s] other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy the original transmission.
© 2023 Avistone, LLC. All rights reserved.
Communications from Avistone, LLC or its affiliates (referred to together as "Avistone"), whether it is transmitted through its website or any other marketing platform used by Avistone (collectively termed "Avistone Communications") must not be interpreted or meant to be taken as recommendations or endorsements to purchase, sell, or hold any securities. Furthermore, Avistone Communications should not be considered as advice related to investment, taxation, finance, accounting, legal matters, regulations, or compliance.
The content provided herein and through Avistone Communications must be reviewed in conjunction with related private placement memorandums and other offering documents to comprehensively understand the risks associated with the securities to which it pertains. Participation in private placements necessitates substantial and sustained financial commitments, the capacity to withstand a complete loss of the investment, and minimal liquidity requirements. Avistone’s website and Avistone Communications imparts preliminary and generalized insights regarding the Investments, intended solely for initial reference purposes. It does not encapsulate or consolidate the entirety of applicable information. The information within is subject to qualification by and subject to more intricate details as presented in the relevant offering materials. Avistone is not registered as a broker-dealer. Avistone disclaims any assertion or warranty to any potential investor regarding the legality of an investment in any Avistone Investments.
Investments in securities or real property involve inherent risks and are exclusively available to accredited investors, as defined in the Securities Act of 1933, who comprehend and willingly assume the elevated risks associated with private investments. These risks encompass, but are not confined to, market fluctuations, credit vulnerabilities, interest rate exposure, and the prospect of partial or total loss of invested capital. Prior to investment, one should: (1) conduct an independent investigation and assessment; (2) meticulously evaluate the investment along with all concomitant fees, expenditures, uncertainties, and risks, including those stipulated in the offering materials; and (3) consult with individual investment, tax, financial, and legal consultants.
The content presented in Avistone Communications is neither intended as a recommendation nor a form of investment counsel, nor does it signify an entreaty to procure, vend, or retain a security or investment strategy, and it is not imparted in a fiduciary capacity. The information provided does not factor in the specific goals or circumstances of any given investor or propose any particular course of action. The information reflects Avistone’s interpretation of the prevailing market milieu. The viability of achieving the objectives of any Avistone fund or investment, or averting substantial losses, cannot be ensured. Investment determinations must be formulated on the basis of an investor’s individual goals and circumstances, and in collaboration with their financial professionals. Historical performance is not indicative of future outcomes. All research and supplementary information supplied through Avistone Communications is crafted exclusively for informational purposes, and Avistone assumes no accountability for any inaccuracies or omissions within the content of this website or any linked resources.
All approximated financial and investment benchmarks, inclusive of forecasted internal rate of returns (IRR), yields, multiples, and investment holding period returns, as displayed on Avistone Communications, stand as conjectural projects of performance exclusively, are hypothetical in nature, are not to be regard as actual investment outcomes, and do not present guarantees of future results. Such approximated benchmarks are invariably accompanied by intrinsic risks, encompassing but not restricted to market volatility, operational ambiguities, and limited liquidity, and do not signify or assure the real outcomes of any transaction; and no assertion is made that any transaction will, or is likely to, attain results or profits akin to those depicted. Moreover, additional financial metrics and calculations shown on Avistone Communications (including amounts of principal and interest repaid) have not undergone independent verification or audit and may diverge from the actual financial metrics and calculations realized for any investment. The investment data contained herein is sourced from entities Avistone believes to be reliable, yet no assertions or warranties are made as to the accuracy or comprehensiveness of said information, and no responsibility is accepted for the same.
Avistone’s historical track record showing past performance is no guarantee of future results. The performance of Avistone’s prior projects have not been audited by any third party. Not all investors received precisely the same returns due to differences in their respective commitment dates for individual property offerings. Full-Cycle Track Record average metrics are based on weighted averages that treat investment dollars equally and are calculated after summing the results of all Avistone full-cycle investments, weighted by the respective capitalization amount for each Full Cycle Investment.
Investments in private placements are speculative and involve a significant quantum of risk, and those investors whose financial situation cannot withstand a complete loss of their investment should abstain from investing. Moreover, investors may receive securities with limited liquidity and/or constraints on transferability, subject to specified holding duration prerequisites and/or concerns about liquidity. Investments in private placements inherently entail a high degree of illiquidity, and investors with an inability to retain an investment over the long term (at least 5-7 years) should refrain from investing. Real estate and alternative investments should only constitute a component of a broader investment portfolio.
Private placement investments are not equivalent to bank deposits (and consequently lack FDIC insurance coverage or safeguarding by any other federal government agency), are illiquid, are not endorsed by Avistone or any other entity, and may depreciate in value. Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission nor any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority has recommended or endorsed any investment, or authenticated the accuracy or exhaustiveness of any information or materials furnished via Avistone Communications. Investors must be financially prepared to absorb the complete loss of their investment.
Materials or data emanating from third-party media external to this domain or Avistone Communications may address or refer to Avistone or correspond to information contained herein, however, Avistone does not extend endorsement or accountability for such content. Hyperlinks to external sites or reproduction of content from third-party sources do not denote an endorsement or approval by Avistone of the content thus linked or reproduced.