Avistone’s investment strategies focus on providing investors monthly yield and the potential for long-term capital appreciation, while mitigating risk.
To that end, we purchase stabilized, multi-tenant industrial and business park properties located in growing metropolitan markets with high occupancy rates and consistent in-place cash flow. We mitigate risk by acquiring properties with multiple tenants having varying lease maturity dates and no tenant occupying more than 20% of the leasable space.
Additionally, Avistone acquires properties at approximately 65% or less of their replacement cost, thus reducing the risk that newly constructed properties could compete favorably for tenants.
These investment strategies have allowed Avistone to make regular monthly distributions to its investors while property values rise due to increased operating income and falling cap rates.
By clicking the “Download” button, I give my permission for Avistone to contact me with information about investment opportunities.
Avistone’s Investment Strategy
Avistone targets stabilized, multi-tenant flex/industrial properties with consistent in place cash flow that yield 7%+ annually to its investors. Since inception, Avistone has delivered an average cash distribution yield to its investors of more than 8%.
Avistone reduces investment risk by acquiring properties located in growing markets with high occupancy rates, having multiple tenants of varying lease maturities with no tenant occupying more than 20% of the space. Additionally, properties are acquired at approximately 65% of their replacement cost thus reducing the possibility that new construction could compete favorably for tenants.
Avistone seeks to enhance capital appreciation by acquiring properties in dynamic and growing markets, improving properties to top-notch condition, increasing property occupancy and yearly operating income, amortizing debt and positioning the property for potential cap rate compression upon sale.
Avistone’s Strategy for Value Creation on Stabilized Properties
Target Strong & Growing Markets
Purchase in large markets with increasing occupancies and rents where continued growth is projected.
Purchase Below Replacement Cost
Ensures that any new development would not be able to offer competitive rents.
Arrange Low Fixed-Rate Financing
Creates a favorable spread between cap rates and financing rates producing higher yields for investors and protects against future interest rate increases.
Expert Asset Management
Deliver quality service to retain existing and attract new tenants, while insuring a first-class property appearance within strict budgets.
Sale of Property
Opportunistically sell properties individually, as a portfolio or via up-REIT to maximize potential value and profit for investors.
We invest in multi-tenant industrial, flex and business parks.
Properties located in growing markets with low vacancies throughout the United States.
We target deal sizes between $5 and $50 million.
We prefer properties that are over 100,000 square feet.
10+ tenants preferred, with no tenant occupying more than 20% of the space.
We will consider both stabilized and value-add properties.
1) The Members will be entitled to receive a preferred return in an amount equal to an 8% cumulative but not compounded annual return on their Net Capital Contributions. The preferred return is paid from cash flow from operations or sale subject to available cash flow.
2) This communication is intended solely for accredited investors as such is defined in the Securities Act, and is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or ownership interests. Past or projected performance does not guarantee or predict future results; all projections and estimates contained herein are subject to change any time without notice. This investment opportunity may not be available in all states. All information contained herein is in summary form, does not purport to be all-inclusive or contain all the information or risk factors a prospective investor needs to evaluate the potential investment opportunity contained herein. Any such evaluation must be considered in conjunction with the final Private Placement Memorandum (the “PPM”); the information contained herein is qualified in its entirety by such and all prospective investors are strongly encouraged to read all “risk factors” in the PPM. Further, some of the initial information provided above contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve numerous risks and uncertainties, and investors should not rely on them as predictions of future events. The forward-looking statements included herein are based upon Avistone’s current expectations, plans, estimates, assumptions and beliefs that involve numerous risks and uncertainties. Although Avistone believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, the Property’s actual results may differ significantly from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such differences include, but are not limited to, assumptions pertaining to leasing rates, reimbursements, market vacancy, tenant rollover and retention percentages, capitalization rates and other assumptions which may be inaccurate. Prospective Purchasers of Interests are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements contained herein. The actual results of the Project may differ significantly from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements. Avistone reserves to the right to withdraw this investment opportunity at any time for any reason without liability to any party. Investments in private securities contain a high degree of risk and often have long hold periods. They are illiquid and may result in the loss of principal. Avistone’s strategy may not occur due to numerous external influencers.
3) Commercial Real Estate is subject to risks inherent to the acquisition, management and ownership of real property, including environmental concerns, changes in economic conditions, changes in the investment climate for real estate investments, new competition, changes in the demand from competing properties, changes in local market conditions, changes in lease-up periods, changes in real estate tax rates and other operating expenses.
4) Security transactions administered by WealthForge Securities, LLC, member FINRA | SIPC. WealthForge Securities and Avistone are not affiliated.
5) Past performance may not be indicative of future results; there is no assurance that objectives will be met.
6) IMPORTANT NOTICE: The accompanying email transmission is a privileged and confidential communication and is intended to be viewed and read only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or its authorized agent, you are prohibited from reading this transmission, and the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission to or by person[s] other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy the original transmission.