Avistone’s fifth investment offering in the Atlanta region, Gateway Oaks, is a 152,179 square-foot, multi-tenant flex/industrial park located in Marietta, Georgia, and provides versatile spaces for warehousing, business services and office uses. The property represents an opportunity to invest in a four-building, 13.46-acre business park just 14 miles from downtown Atlanta in the vibrant Franklin Gateway Corridor within Atlanta’s northwest industrial sub-market. The property has immediate access to I-75 and US 41 with excellent frontage and visibility on Franklin Gateway. Gateway Oaks is currently 90.97% leased to 11 tenants with a weighted average tenancy of more than five years, while no single tenant represents more than 17.5% of the leasable space.
By clicking the “Download” button, I give my permission for Avistone to contact me with information about investment opportunities.
Avistone’s primary objectives are to operate the property efficiently, distribute any available cash flow monthly to investors and create value by increasing occupancy and rental rates over the next several years given the strength of the region’s flex/industrial market. The existing rental rates at the property are approximately 8% under market. To facilitate bringing rental rates to market, on-site improvements will incorporate correcting deferred maintenance issues, as well as renovating exterior common areas including landscaping and painting. The successful execution of the plan will ultimately enhance the property’s net operating income and create the potential for property value appreciation over a 3- to 5-year anticipated investment holding period, although there is no assurance objectives will be realized.
Gateway Oaks’ Marietta location is within the Franklin Gateway Corridor micro-market in the center of Atlanta’s northwest flex/industrial sub-market, adjacent to I-75 and US 41 in Cobb County. The location provides linkage to the entire Atlanta metro area and to the heart of the Atlanta central business district. Downtown Atlanta is approximately 14 miles from the property.
The Atlanta industrial / warehouse market has experienced aggressive absorption over the past several years. The industrial market consists of more than 697 million square feet, with a current overall vacancy rate of 7.0%. The size of the shallow-bay and flex/industrial market stands at 74 million square feet, which was approximately 93.5% occupied at the end of Q2 2018. Gateway Oaks is located within the Northwest Atlanta industrial sub-market, which has a vacancy rate of 3.7% for shallow bay/flex. (Source: Colliers)
Gateway Oaks benefits from its dynamic location and close proximity to the Atlanta Braves’ Sun Trust Park and Atlanta Battery, a lifestyle destination, offering a mix of modern residential options, 400,000+ square feet of retail space, entertainment and restaurant venues.[a] New businesses in Marietta include a second IKEA location in the Atlanta metropolitan area, which is expected to be the second largest single retailer in the state upon its opening.[b]
The asset will be managed by Avistone Management, LLC, which currently manages four similar properties in the Atlanta market representing more than 850,000 of flex/industrial space. One property is one mile from Gateway Oaks, creating the potential for synergistic leasing opportunities.
|Square Footage||152,179 SF|
|Land Area||13.46 Acres|
|Occupancy||90.97% (11 tenants) (1)|
|Space Layout||85% Office / 15% Warehouse|
|Construction||Brick on block|
With a portfolio of 19 high-occupancy properties representing more than 2.5 million square feet of flex/industrial space in California, Texas, Georgia, Florida and Ohio, Avistone specializes in acquiring and operating stabilized multi-tenant flex/industrial properties that have the potential to deliver investors in-place cash flow for distribution and the potential for capital appreciation from increased rents and net operating income, although there is no assurance these objectives will be realized.
Full offering documents are now available to accredited investors. To learn more, download the offering documents.
1) As of 8/1/2018; in Year 1, approximately 26.6% of leases are due for renewal.
2) The Members will be entitled to receive a preferred return in an amount equal to an 8% cumulative but not compounded annual return on their Net Capital Contributions. The preferred return is paid from cash flow from operations or sale subject to available cash flow.
3) This communication is intended solely for accredited investors as such is defined in the Securities Act, and is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or ownership interests. Past or projected performance does not guarantee or predict future results; all projections and estimates contained herein are subject to change any time without notice. This investment opportunity may not be available in all states. All information contained herein is in summary form, does not purport to be all-inclusive or contain all the information or risk factors a prospective investor needs to evaluate the potential investment opportunity contained herein. Any such evaluation must be considered in conjunction with the final Private Placement Memorandum (the “PPM”); the information contained herein is qualified in its entirety by such and all prospective investors are strongly encouraged to read all “risk factors” in the PPM. Further, some of the initial information provided above contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve numerous risks and uncertainties, and investors should not rely on them as predictions of future events. The forward-looking statements included herein are based upon Avistone’s current expectations, plans, estimates, assumptions and beliefs that involve numerous risks and uncertainties. Although Avistone believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, the Property’s actual results may differ significantly from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such differences include, but are not limited to, assumptions pertaining to leasing rates, reimbursements, market vacancy, tenant rollover and retention percentages, capitalization rates and other assumptions which may be inaccurate. Prospective Purchasers of Interests are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements contained herein. The actual results of the Project may differ significantly from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements. Avistone reserves to the right to withdraw this investment opportunity at any time for any reason without liability to any party. Investments in private securities contain a high degree of risk and often have long hold periods. They are illiquid and may result in the loss of principal. Avistone’s strategy may not occur due to numerous external influencers.
4) Commercial Real Estate is subject to risks inherent to the acquisition, management and ownership of real property, including environmental concerns, changes in economic conditions, changes in the investment climate for real estate investments, new competition, changes in the demand from competing properties, changes in local market conditions, changes in lease-up periods, changes in real estate tax rates and other operating expenses.
5) Security transactions administered by WealthForge Securities, LLC, member FINRA | SIPC. WealthForge Securities and Avistone are not affiliated.
6) Past performance may not be indicative of future results; there is no assurance that objectives will be met.
7) IMPORTANT NOTICE: The accompanying email transmission is a privileged and confidential communication and is intended to be viewed and read only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or its authorized agent, you are prohibited from reading this transmission, and the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission to or by person[s] other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy the original transmission.